"Our bodies know about change, rhythm, and cycles. This is a women’s eternal, universal secret. Nature is rhythm and our bodies are part of nature – not only the immediate earth environment but the exquisite vast movement of the cosmos." – Camille Maurine and Lorin Roche
If I asked you where you were in your cycle right now, would you know? If you are like many women, you likely are only aware of your cycle during the bleeding time. If you want to get attuned with your body and your emotions, or if you want to improve your fertility or heal an imbalance, you will need to track your infradian rhythm.
This is the natural cycle that our bodies and hormones go through from one period to the next each month.
When you learn what’s going on “down there” you will be taking back your personal power and reclaiming your health. You should be the expert on your body – not your gynecologist!
Are you tired most of the time? Do you feel run-down and defeated? Do you dread the drama that comes each month when you start your period? I feel your pain, my friend, as I too have been there. The good news is, you don’t have to stay there. You can balance your hormones and reclaim your life! There are many lifestyles and dietary strategies that can help you restore balance, though none are as effective as cycle syncing!
Cycle syncing is all about aligning your daily actions and nutrients with your hormonal needs! It's really quite simple. Since at different times of our cycle our hormones are at different levels, we can really experience hormonal bliss when we support the right hormones.
Things like fatigue, PMS, acne, food cravings, and even painful periods can become a thing of the past when we start eating for our periods!
But it doesn't stop there!
Ever wonder why you can't lose weight even though you're working out like crazy?
Did you know the wrong workouts at the wrong time of the month can set you back in your efforts and you can actually maximize your workout efforts by honouring your body's capabilities!
You should try the "Happy Periods - Cycle Syncing for Hormonal Bliss" 28-day program to help you get off of the drama train that is your menstrual cycle!
In this 4-week course with me, we'll address five areas of life that you can optimize so that you can live your best life, full of energy, spunk, and productivity - as you deserve!
No more dreading your period every month!
With this simple program, you can be on your way to restoring your energy and having a happier, easier period every month!
You aren’t the first person to struggle with diet and hormonal disruption, and you won’t be the last! Every day I meet with women, just like you, who often find themselves crashing during their period. They’re exhausted, grouchy, breaking out, eating everything in sight, snapping at their partners, and they just can’t seem to get it right when it comes to getting enough energy through sleep.
Nothing is more frustrating than when you feel like you're working against your body and were dealt a bad hand in life by having a difficult period! But, with the right tools and the best know-how, it becomes a completely natural part of your day-to-day routine. It’ll be EFFORTLESS!
Stop wasting time dreaming about feeling good and take action NOW.
Stop living with PMS and period problems NOW!
What you get in the program!
- A full 20+ page Guide on Cycle Syncing that includes extensive information on our hormones, our menstrual phases, Liver Congestion, Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals, Estrogen Metabolism, and plenty more. Conquer your mood swings, curb fatigue, and eliminate the PMS that is accompanied by hormonal disruption.
- A Food Diary, which is essential if you want to make a real change, will help you determine which foods are fueling YOUR period and this Food Diary will keep you accountable!
- A 4-week PERSONALIZED clean-eating, hormone-optimized, cycle-syncing meal plan!
- We all know deprivation diets don’t work in the long term, and hormones are a long-term challenge. For this reason, I've created simple meal plans that provide an endless variety of delicious, nutrient-dense options based on the research from leaders in the field to optimize our hormonal phases. Don’t be surprised if you start to notice a difference within a few days!
- The 60+ Amazing Recipe Guide includes mouthwatering, vegetarian and omnivore, all-family style recipes that are hand-crafted by a professional chef.
- An additional 3 Recipe Guides packed full of vegetarian and omnivorous, family-friendly recipes to give you PLENTY of meal ideas and recipes to choose from to implement this program for life! All complete with suggested meal plans and shopping guides!
- 4 Private 45-minute Coaching calls w/ me as you go through your program!
- *BONUS* A recorded 30-minute workshop and accompanying 10-page guide all about kicking the sugar and ditching your pesky cravings!
- *BONUS* A recorded 30-minute workshop and accompanying 12-page guide helping you clear up your skin from the inside-out and develop skin-friendly habits that can end the embarrassing hormonal breakouts!
- *BONUS* A recorded 30-minute workshop all about Endocrine Disruptors and simple ways you can kiss these hormonal hellions out of your life!
- *BONUS* A recorded 30-minute workshop all about the connection between hormone health and autoimmunity, helping you better understand your major body systems!
- *BONUS* A recorded 30-minute workshop and accompanying guide to help you ditch the belly bloat so you can look as sexy as you're going to feel!
You will learn ...
- The 4 phases of your menstrual cycle!
- Which hormones are dominant during the 4 phases!
- How to customize your experience and get the best results!
- How to reduce monthly symptoms associated with your menstrual cycle!
- What to eat and WHEN during your cycle to feel and look your best!
- How to Seed Cycle to improve hormone synthesis!
- What types of workouts to do AND when in your cycle for maximum results!
- How to structure your social life around your period so you ENJOY that time!
- When in your cycle your brain is working at peak performance so your days are always productive!
- And so much more!
Booking Provided by Healthie
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: AM I LIMITED TO VEGETABLES AND SALADS?
A: Absolutely not! A common misconception about eating clean or eating vegetarian is that your options are limited. This is simply untrue, there are plenty of meat substitutes that provide an incredible amount of protein. They’re filling, fibrous, and easier for your body to process than actual “processed” food. Trust me, you’ll be eating a lot more than juices and fruit salads. PLUS –– you get TWO recipe guides… with meat or without. Your choice, your program!
Q: WHAT IF I’M PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING?
A: This program is ideal for women who are experiencing regular menstrual cycles. It won't be harmful if you decide to try this program but is best experienced when your periods have returned after baby.
Q: I AM ON THE PILL/HAVE AN IUD, WILL THIS WORK?
A: As birth control options contain and release synthetic hormones into our bodies, this program will be less effective against managing birth control-induced symptoms. However, if you plan on coming off of hormonal birth control, this program is an excellent way to manage your menstrual cycle more naturally.
Q: I DON'T HAVE CONSISTENT PERIODS, HOW DO I DO THE PROGRAM?
A: It's quite common for women's menstrual cycles to be anywhere from 24-35 days long. If your cycle is shorter or longer than this, you may consider speaking to your doctor about possible hormonal imbalances and getting a better understanding of what's going on. In saying that, you're still welcome to complete this program and work it into your routine using the moon as your 28-day cycle guide! There's more on how to do this in the program! Or you may benefit from the 28-Day Hormone Cleanse which can help clean up your body and hormone pathways.
Q: CAN I DO THIS IF I HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION?
A: This is where I highly recommend sharing the meal plans with your physician before starting. You can always adjust the meals to accommodate your health needs! While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This program and my services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, but rather supplement the holistic approach to your health.
Q: I AM UNABLE TO EAT DAIRY OR GLUTEN, WILL THIS AFFECT MY ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE?
A: Not at all, these recipes are designed to cater to those who need an especially clean diet. No matter what your eating habits look like now, this plan will help you to make them better.
Don't take my word for it! Look at how these women's lives have been changed by working with me!
“I met Jenn online and from the first time we spoke, I knew she really cares. Through her personalized program and great feedback, I was able to learn more about my body. I got to build better habits that have helped improve my skin, hair, and cycle... Now, I am able to link a symptom to the root cause and make better decisions so I can have better results. I feel very supported and I'm glad that I have someone like Jenn in my rolodex. I'm just truly grateful for her support and all that she does! ? I can say with confidence that if you're looking for someone to guide you on your health journey, she can help you as well.” --Michelle
“I have had very painful periods since I was 16. I was officially diagnosed at 26 with Endometriosis. I thought this was my lot in life and just made sure I didn't plan events during my period. Then I heard Jenn's talks on Balancing Hormones. This was very eye-opening. I learned that "just because it's common does not make it normal" to quote Jenn. Maybe this didn't have to be my life. In February, I started incorporating her recommendations and by April, I had a cycle with no cramps. I mean zero pain. This is amazing. I also have more energy and feel so much better!” --Kim
"Jenn Jodouin hands down has had the biggest impact in helping not just me, but my whole family, to want to eat foods that promote health & longevity! As a woman entering perimenopause, I knew my body was changing & it was important to me to lean into this & not resist what my body was naturally needing to do. I honestly cannot praise Jenn enough! I am forever grateful to you & your guidance!” --Jen