I struggled for years with skin issues, blood sugar imbalances, painful periods, heavy menstruation, high anxiety, and even 30 extra pounds that really didn’t want to budge. Truth be told, I tried a million things and did not know what else to do.
I honestly thought it was normal...that it just "comes with the territory of being a woman"! When I was (finally) diagnosed, after 15+ years of struggling with PCOS and Endometriosis, I was so tired of my symptoms that I knew SOMETHING had to change and I was fed up with medications that just hid the problems!
I studied and dove into the research, where I learned that there are simple, effective ways to help the body. My life began to change. I felt like I was me again!
In fact, I'm now symptom-free!! I run my life and control my hormones, not the other way around! I feel so much relief and can actually enjoy my life, every day of my cycle.
It is empowering!
When our hormones are out of whack, it can be devastating to our energy and mood but also to our family, our marriages, and our careers because our hormones dictate everything from our mood and energy, to body pain, hair, sex drive, and nearly everything that makes us function at an optimal level.
So let's STOP putting a bandaid on the symptoms of the problems! Let's actually begin to work on the problem at hand and bring your body back into balance!
My Hormone Health Reset custom coaching program is exactly what you need to help you start living a more energetic, symptom-free lifestyle!
No more dreading your period every month!
No more PCOS weight gain!
No more Endo Belly and period pains!
With this hands-on personalized program, you can be on your way to restoring your energy and taking back control of your life!?
During my program, you'll discover that everything that I do with my clients is customized, so while the phases are the same, the journey and coaching are different for everyone. Over a period of 12-16 weeks, we're going to address 3 crucial pillars for hormone health success!
Phase 1: The Detox List
The fastest way to restore your energy levels, mood, and finally lose some of that weight and bloating is for us to eliminate what is actually causing the issue in the first place. So the first thing we do is list out everything in your life that is making you lethargic, unbalanced, and overall unhealthy and begin eliminating them one by one over time
What you’ll notice, is in as little as a week, with all of the toxic foods and habits eliminated from your diet you’ll start seeing an increase in your energy and mood that you probably haven’t felt in a long time. This phase typically lasts about 4 weeks and provides a gentle transition into the program.
Phase 2: Hormone Cleanse
Then we do a Hormone Cleanse to help support our natural phase 1 & 2 detox processes of our liver that reduce excess hormones and reset your hormone pathways. As you start ridding your body of these excessive and toxic hormones like cortisol, adrenaline, and estrogen which build up from being in a constant state of stress, you will start shedding weight A LOT more quickly, gain more energy, and notice pain quickly disappearing!
Phase 3: Long-Term Hormone Nurturing
This is a process of systematically building nutrition into your lifestyle so that you never fall out of the habit or lose track. We also begin to support the different phases of your hormone cycles so that you can live a life of peace with your hormones instead of feeling like you're in a constant battle against them. You'll learn how to optimize your lifestyle around your menstrual cycle so you can achieve long-term symptomatic relief!
What you get in the program!
- 8 private coaching sessions with me each at 30 minutes long to dive into your goals, challenges, and wins! To be used within a 4-month time frame)
- 6 fully customized and personal meal plans to support each phase of the program, complete with shopping lists and recipes. These are based on a self-test questionnaire to determine which hormones are out of balance and the nutrients that are missing from your diet so we can build a customized plan that suits your specific needs.
- Hormone-Health Learning Guides with actionable tasks centered around your personal and customized detox list.
- Multiple hormone-health handouts, specific to your needs and challenges.
- A holistic approach centered around your diet, exercise, stress, sleep, and other lifestyle factors!
- *BONUS* A recorded 30-minute workshop and accompanying 10-page guide all about kicking the sugar and ditching your pesky cravings!
- *BONUS* A recorded 30-minute workshop and accompanying 12-page guide helping you clear up your skin from the inside-out and develop skin-friendly habits that can end the embarrassing hormonal breakouts!
- *BONUS* A recorded 30-minute workshop all about Endocrine Disruptors and simple ways you can kiss these hormonal hellions out of your life!
- *BONUS* A recorded 30-minute workshop all about the connection between hormone health and autoimmunity, helping you better understand your major body systems!
- *BONUS* A recorded 30-minute workshop and accompanying guide to help you ditch the belly bloat so you can look as sexy as you're going to feel!
You will learn ...
- What food and lifestyle choices create hormone imbalances
- How to identify your hormone imbalance and your personal lifestyle triggers
- How to listen to your body and understand what your symptoms are telling you
- How to eat for hormone health and support PCOS, Endo, and other similar illnesses WITHOUT dieting
- How to Seed Cycle to improve hormone synthesis
- How to reduce your symptoms and feel better every day
- How to finally lose that resistant weight that hasn't budged in years
- How to create a hormone-healthy lifestyle that helps you feel your best
- And so much more!
Booking Provided by Healthie
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: AM I LIMITED TO VEGETABLES AND SALADS?
A: Absolutely not! A common misconception about eating clean or eating vegetarian is that your options are limited. This is simply untrue, there are plenty of meat substitutes that provide an incredible amount of protein. They’re filling, fibrous, and easier for your body to process than actual “processed” food. Trust me, you’ll be eating a lot more than juices and fruit salads. PLUS –– you get TWO recipe guides… with meat or without. Your choice, your program!
Q: I AM ON THE PILL/HAVE AN IUD, WILL THIS WORK?
A: As birth control options contain and release synthetic hormones into our bodies, this program will not be effective in resetting hormone pathways. However, if you plan on coming off of hormonal birth control, this program is an excellent way to address your hormonal imbalances more naturally.
Q: CAN I DO THIS IF I HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION?
A: This is where I highly recommend sharing the meal plans with your physician before starting. You can always adjust the meals to accommodate your health needs! While this program is based on eating only whole foods, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program.
Note: It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. This is a clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This program and my services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Q: I AM UNABLE TO EAT DAIRY OR GLUTEN, WILL THIS AFFECT MY ABILITY TO PARTICIPATE?
A: Not at all, these recipes are designed to cater to those who need an especially clean diet. No matter what your eating habits look like now, this plan will help you to make them better.
Don't take my word for it! Look at how these women's lives have been changed by working with me!
“I met Jenn online and from the first time we spoke, I knew she really cares. Through her personalized program and great feedback, I was able to learn more about my body. I got to build better habits that have helped improve my skin, hair, and cycle... Now, I am able to link a symptom to the root cause, and make better decisions so I can have better results. I feel very supported and I'm glad that I have someone like Jenn in my rolodex. I'm just truly grateful for her support and all that she does! ? I can say with confidence that if you're looking for someone to guide you on your health journey, she can help you as well.” -- Michelle
“I have had very painful periods since I was 16. I was officially diagnosed at 26 with Endometriosis. I thought this was my lot in life and just made sure I didn't plan events during my period. Then I heard Jenn's talks on Balancing Hormones. This was very eye-opening. I learned that "just because it's common does not make it normal" to quote Jenn. Maybe this didn't have to be my life. In February, I started incorporating her recommendations and by April, I had a cycle with no cramps. I mean zero pain. This is amazing. I also have more energy and feel so much better!” -- Kim
"Jenn Jodouin hands down has had the biggest impact in helping not just me, but my whole family, to want to eat foods that promote health & longevity! As a woman entering perimenopause, I knew my body was changing & it was important to me to lean into this & not resist what my body was naturally needing to do. I honestly cannot praise Jenn enough! I am forever grateful to you & your guidance!” -- Jen